50 Email Marketing Headlines to Make You a Legend
Moving into the next part of the Email Marketing Series, in this chapter of the series we are going to concentrate on 50 Email Marketing Headlines to Make You a Legend.
Creating a killer headline for your email is essential for your open rates. It’s the door to your content and a one we need to make as interesting as possible. Paint the door with green and purple spots and it will be opened.
I’m not saying create silly senseless headlines, people are confused with. However you don’t want to create a boring one either? The fact is if the headline doesn’t appeal to the reader, the email has less of a chance to be opened or read.
Curiosity Didn’t Kill The Cat
Curiosity made the cat buy your offer. The more curious you can make your headline the greater the chance you have of people reading your email. The more people you have reading your email, the more interaction you have and the more influential you can be when it comes to selling, or pointing people where you want them to go.
Think of it this way. We all read the local newspaper and magazines don’t we? The next time you take a look at a newspaper or magazine, focus on the headlines. Or more to the point be mindful of what catches your eye. I guarantee there will be a headline you will read that will stand out and make you read the article. The content writer has done his or her job…
Become a Thief
Headline stealing is a great way to create great headlines. You see magazines have been stealing each others headlines since news began. Not every single newspaper, advertisement or magazine uses a completely unique headline, this is obvious when you read multiple papers. They use what works, or at least variations of what works anyway.
These should help you grab some attention and give you readers some attraction when writing your next email. There are different types of headline you can use as well as actual headlines. Don’t forget to mix them up and be creative in your approach to your own niche.
Different Types of Headline Choice
How to Headlines:
- Learn how to [blank]
- Learn how to speed read in 10 minutes
- Learn how to write 500 words in 10 minutes
- Learn to speak Spanish in 5 easy lessons
- How can you make $1000 per month on complete auto pilot?
- Learn to lose weight without dieting
- How to make the most of out a small wage
- How to be the best at what you do
- Learn How to Work from Home Today
- How to [blank] and [blank]
- How to manage your time more effectively
- How to be the best at [blank]
- Do You Make The Same Mistakes as Me?
- Have you Made these [blank] Mistakes?
- 10 writing mistakes you never knew you were making
- Do you make the same blogging mistakes as me?
- 15 mistakes that can make you look stupid
- 5 Mistakes you Never Knew You Were Making?
- Don’t Regret Not Doing [blank]
- The biggest online shopping mistakes you will ever make
- The Shocking Truth about [Blank]
- 10 things about people you can’t trust
- 5 warning signs for [blank]
- The truth about the dangers of social media
- 5 warning signs about your blog layout
- 10 ways you will fail online
- How to protect yourself and your business from online fraud
- 8 things you need to be afraid of
- The shocking truth why your blog sucks
- 5 Ways to Simplify Your [Blank]
- How can you be super simple?
- I can reduce your stress levels in 5 minutes
- 30 seconds from now your junk mail can be gone
- Minimal Cooking Guide
- How to Travel the World with nothing but 20 items
- Get Rid of [blank] Once and for All
- Too many projects? Here are 5 ways to minimalist heaven
- How to fix your [blank] in 5 Minutes
Popular Brands Headline:
- Market like [popular brand]
- 7 ways to launch a product like [popular brand]
- Increase your fitness levels and be like [famous athlete]
- Write like [famous writer] in 10 easy steps
- Learn the secrets of success just like [famous person]
- How to look like [famous film star]
- The greatest marketing headlines of all time by [brands]
- [brand]/[famous persons] secrets to total success
- What can [famous person] teach you about [blank]
- 20 Ways to [blank]
- 10 Ways to Become a Better Writer
- 10 Effective Ways to build your mailing list
- 5 ways to create a killer eBook
- The top 10 ways to modify your blog
- The Top 10 [blank]
- 101 reasons to [blank]
- Grab these 15 tips on how to [blank]
- The Top 20 List posts of The Year so Far
- 50 money making ideas you never knew
As you can see from the examples above, there are a lot of headlines you can use to attract the reader into reading your email. Using headlines just like the top magazines and tabloids use every day to grab the attention of their readers. You can use to get your readers to open your email time and time again. And guess what? They all work.
Are You Enjoying The Email Marketing for Beginners Series
I hope you are enjoying the the series that i have created and want to learn more. Below you can find the links to the full 10 part series:
- How to Write The Perfect Email
- 50 Email Marketing Headlines to Make You a Legend
- Tools to Building Your Subscriber List
- How and Where to Build Your Email List
- What is Email Segmentation and How to Use it
- How to Avoid The Spam Filters
- Impressive Email Marketing Style
- How to Automate and Test Email Marketing
- Beginners Email Marketing Conclusion
Comments – Over to You
Please comment on your thoughts below. I would love to hear what you think about 50 Email Marketing Headlines to Make You a Legend. Is there anything you would add or any tips you se yourself that would help others?